Tuesday, October 25, 2011

8th Annual The Corporate State Canada Summit


The photo collection above is from the Corporate State Canada 2010 summit website...once the event coordinators produce the 2011 page you will be able to see it at The Corporate State Canada. 

Once again I have had the pleasure of spending the day photographing this invitation only annual summit event attended by some of the premier women executives in Canada, and from the United States and elsewhere in the world. Not only was I tasked with capturing multitudinous candids throughout the day, but I ran a mini executive portrait studio allowing me to face the crazy challenge of creating professional quality portraits of over sixty women in about two minutes each! Speakers including such luminaries as Bonnie Brooks and Dr. Sherry Cooper were undeniably inspiring to the extent that I actually heard what they were saying as I concentrated on capturing the best images possible of their generously shared presentations and personalities. Fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment